Thursday, September 13, 2007

Heavy Cross?

By Uncle Carl .


Thought it was a great reminder for me to have full faith of our Lord, to endure whatever hardship and difficulties that I may be facing, and not to take the any easy short cut way out of it, for there is a reason the Lord allows what we go through to happen. These difficulties may be in the home, at work, or even at church.

Yes... I am guilty of being unable to endure the trials that I have come across many times, resorting in taking short cuts to get myself out of it. Perhaps this is the reason why I received this reminder by way of my old friend. Our Lord cares enough to let me see my mistakes and faults.

I hope this helps you in some ways like it has me.

God bless.






Whatever your cross,

Whatever your pain,

There will always be sunshine,

After the rain...


Perhaps you may stumble,

Perhaps even fall,

But God's always ready,

To answer your call...


He knows every heartache,

Sees every tear,

A word from His lips,

Can calm every fear...


Your sorrows may linger,

Throughout the night,

But suddenly vanish,

In dawn's early light...


The Savior is waiting,

Somewhere above,

To give you His grace,

And send you His love...


Whatever your cross,

Whatever your pain,

"God always sends rainbows...

After the rain..."


To get out of difficulty, one must usually go through it!

No comments: